Monday, March 29, 2004

These were the blogs my friend I thought they'd never end, these were the blogs, these were the blogs my friend.

It must be a week since I last sat down and blogged. Indeed it is. Well, nearly. 6 days since I reported anything at all and that makes this day 64 and counting.

As usual, my life is packed with social events and happenings so I'll just document them in bullet points below:

:: Went for a coffee on Friday night then 'out' with some 'friends'. I had my eye on the clock as I had to work the next day so I was glad in a way that the evening was excrutiatingly boring as I needed to get home quite early.

:: That's it.

One full week to go before our trip to Laos. Not sure if Vietnam will be on the itinery as it might not be possible to cross the border. Might come back and then find a nice beach to settle on for 5 or 6 days.

May be meeting Carmel and 'Sharon' who I knew from Tokyo tonight. I hope James is there! Although James being there would be nicer if I was drinking.

Seem to be see-sawing between the 2000-2500 gram loss in weight and I was hoping to stay on course and reach 5000 before the 50ieth day.

I need another plan.

Blog you later.

No comments: