Sunday, April 04, 2004

I was blogging as a blogger in a blogtail bar. That much I know.

April the 4th. 58 days to go till the hundred days war is over. Well, what can I say? I've ran 5 mornings this week but not much weight coming off. Got up at 6:00 am every morning and went out 'on the road'. It made me feel better but I'm not geting any nearer the half-way 5000 gram point.

I shall try a long run tonight and tomorrow night and see what happens. I'm busy at work and it's quite difficult to do regular exercise at regular times.

Played football in an indoor court the other day. Air-conditioned. Cool. Literally. I did notice the good effects of being a little lighter and perhaps not drinking for such a while. I wasn't as abjectly knackered after five minutes as I would normally have been.

I'm eating meat again - chicken and stuff but I'll try to avoid fried and stuff in sweet sauce. Quite difficult as Thais love fried food in sweet sauce.

As I mentioned to myself at the beginning of this blog, it's going to be one of the most uninteresting Blogs ever, so for those coming in via Panaya Park, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: