Monday, March 01, 2004

Day 91, I think. Difficult to keep count. Anyhow, the no drinking thing is getting easier, if anything. Wore a suit I had forgoten I had today to visit the MOE so that's a Thai first. I'm kind of scraping the barrel so anything will do as long as it doesn't breech my own unwritten 'gentleman's' rules.

For example, I didn't eat chicken at all last month but that's because of the bird flu and I bought a pair of shorts but that doesn't count either and in fact I am just going to over-rule the suit thing so it's still the same as before. 97, I think.

Went for a run yesterday and it was my best for a long while but I'm just too knackered to bother today. Tennis tomorrow so that should make up for that.

Well done to the unpopular Boro as well for wininng their first ever significant trophy. I'm sure the British lads in the team will all be off to the nearest passport office now to prepare themselves for the UEFA cup next season. Big up the Boro!!!

No comments: