Tuesday, August 05, 2014

I spent the entire day, yesterday, travelling to and sitting in a police station in Ratchaburi Province in Thailand.  Work related and somewhat confidential, I shall blog about it in the future when this current situation has blown over.

So that was the reason for not blogging yesterday but, as I read, it is ok to skip a day or two when in the process of habit forming and still stay on track.

Anyway, the evening before that I managed to consume 4 different kinds of fruit so that now makes 5 - longon, lamyai, orange and pear.


This challenge of 50 shouldn't be too difficult to complete but another, that of investing in 50 different commodities, may prove a little more challenging.

So far I have successfully bought 0.2574 of a 'Bitcoin' and $150 in cash.  The bitcoin business was interesting.  I set up an account and then looked for sellers in Thailand.  There are plenty and all offer their bitcoins at varying prices and one can buy varying amounts.  I transferred 5,000 THB to a traders Thai bank account and lo and behold, some time later, the bitcoin currency was in my bitcoin 'wallet'.  Now I have to hope the value of this new-age currency increases some time over the next year and I get a nice return on my money.  I shall have to buy more to make it worthwhile, of course, and shall do on a monthly basis.

Next, I'm looking for some gold and to invest in Forex online, not for the first time in my life but hopefully more successfully this time!

Anyway, off out and later off back to Udon Thani and should manage at least 6 more fruit today, unlike the run I imagined.

I never thought I could blog this way
And I've got to say that I just don't get it
I don't know where we went wrong
But the feelings gone
And I just can't get it back



No comments: