Saturday, April 24, 2004

We're Blogging. We're Blogging. Hope you like Blogging, too.

Well, Blogging seems to be quite a nice thing to do from time to time so I thought I'd carry on, post-war.

We, Jeam & I, have just been to Laos after our trip to Kanchanaburi and Sanklaburi, near the Burmese border. It was very nice. Very slow, very nice scenery, very friendly people and all in all a splendid change from the traffic, heat and orderly disorder that is Bangkok. I'll put the photos on the photo album on Panaya Park when we get the film developed and I program in the photo album. Been looking at a few but they seem rather complicated. Others that are not just don't have enough features. Nevertheless, I have to do one for another site anyway so I might as well do it today.

We're off to Ranong tomorrow. There are a couple of islands that look just right for five or six days of doing very, very little, although isms & ics seem to cling to me so I'm taking my laptop so I can do some work/hobbies in the evening and we can also watch DVDs while sitting outside our bungalow. Also hope to watch the Arse win the Premier League tomorrow after Newcastle beat Chelski and the Gunners humiliate Sp*rs.

Blog to me later ...

No comments: