Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Korea move

I was in Seoul, Korea for the past week with a group of people from the UK, Korea and Taiwan. While it was for work I still had a little time to enjoy this facinating city of technology and nice people.

I also managed to pretty much stick to my running plan and between Sunday and Thursday knocked off another, er .... 12+7+3.2+8km = 30.2km. That means there are 928.8km still to go and I should be able to complete the first 100 of those some time this week.

I went out this evening and only managed another 9km as it was remarkably hot and I wasn't feeling too great - I would much prefer to run in the relative cool and much more pleasant surroundings of the stream that runs through Seoul but for now I can only look at a picture of it and imagine that nice breeze!

At least I had Charlie to keep me going



919.8km to go.

No comments: