Saturday, July 03, 2010

Back here again ...

Why do people keep a blog? Is it because it is the thing to do? Is it a personal diary kind of thing that we don't mind if others stumble upon?

Some blog professionally and refer to their 'readers' which I must profess to being unlikely to have any. I am my reader and critic.

Anyway, I'll talk to myself as I often do and recall some things and stuff and try to get back to blogging more regularly.

I'll also try to make it more interesting for me as that will mean my life is more interesting, I suppose!

If I maintain this blog regularly it will mean I may have also succeeded in exstrapolating myself from from my seriously bad habit of working at weekends.

I've just started a new contract and quite frankly my so-called 'loyalty' is not at all reflected in the new terms and conditions so its time that my time was my time again!

Next blog, as a reminder to me to look back on in a few years time and chuckle, will be about Kazakh hospitality ...

1 comment:

tokyobogue said...

"Why do people keep a blog? Is it because it is the thing to do"

I think it's *a* thing to do, but not *the* thing to do.