Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 21st

So here we are, nearly into October already and the good news is that Arsenal are top of the Premier League, I've jsut had good results from my latest blood tests and I think I might be on target to have ran 1000km by 23rd November.

If I had 645km to go last time I blogged which was 10 days ago, then I have to deduct 24km from Thursday 11th & Friday 12th then 8km on Saturday 13th followed by 60km last week, which leaves ...

553km.

I am attempting 15km a day from tomorrow which will leave 493km after Thursday then I leave for the UK on Friday. I will then run 15km a day, for 6 days from Sunday 28th to Saturday October 4th, when I might enter a 10km race in Battersea if I feel like I might not be completely embarrased by the rest of the field.

Then we are into October and I'm kind of busy but I've got to somehow run 300km.

We shall see ....

No comments: