Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Year in Korea

2008. A New Year and this time I was in Korea to see it in! Actually I was in Suanbo, a hot spring resort in the middle of South Korea, which also happens to have a tiny yet charming ski resort one km up the road called Sajo

Had a great day of skiing on New Year's Eve with relatively uncrowded slopes and fortunately I had not forgetten how to stay on my skiis after over 7 years of winter sports inactivity. The equipment was quite short Head skiis which really made it easy to turn which was useful as one of the slopes was quite steep.

A lot more to talk about concerning this trip as it was really interesting and fun and I have a load of photos to upload.

For now though, enjoy this 'K-Pop' hero I encountered on Korean TV in a Seoul guesthouse.

There's something about him!

No comments: