Monday, February 23, 2004

The 'Hundred Days' War' will include my abstinence from alcohol and training to run my first half-marathon, which will precede my attempt on a full one in Bangkok this Novemember.

I will also make an attempt to do 100 things over this period that I have not done in Thailand so far, or better still, ever.

I don't care who reads this or whether or not anyone reads it at all. I certainly won't be referring to anyone as 'readers' although it would be nice to refer to some as 'readers' wives', as that would be something I have never done, and would help to acheive my goals.

I shall also be aiming to reduce my body mass by 10,000 grams, as that would amount to 100 grams per day - another 100, and that would certainly be of benefit to my slobbish appearance of late.

OK ... here goes!

No comments: