Friday, March 04, 2005

Oh, what a Blog,
late December back in '63
What a very special blog for me
As I remember what a blog!

Here I am in the office. An office which is about to have a complete refurbishment. About time. Anyway, this blog is not about office furniture but it may well get mentioned from time to time. I haven't forgotten about the bananas. I just got distracted for a couple of months.

Today is day 7 or day 93. Yesterday was March the 3rd and a year since my good friend P'Yong departed this earth for the great forests in the sky. If you have internet access up there old chap, and I would have thought that it would need to be wireless, I'd just like to say a quick 'Sawasdee krub' to you.

So, what next. Er .. Oh yeah. I'm going India next month for a short holiday. New Delhi? No. I've had it for ages!

No comments: