Tuesday, September 21, 2004

It's only blog-believe.

Having not made it back the other evening, I find myself with a reflective 15 minutes. It still continues to rain and therefore Bangkok is scandalously sweaty and steamy, but I have a nice unnatural breeze blowing on my back, so who cares.

I was pleased to hear good news about a plant I have feelings for. 'Olive', or 'Oliver', not sure if Stonewall has had it gendered, is apparently over a metre tall now. Brings a tear to my eye to think he/she was a mere sapling when I brought him/her home as a little bundle of joy to add to my herbacious border, just over two years ago.

Sigh.

Those were the gardening times.

So, day four comes to a close. An interesting day for me but not for those who would surely be appalled by what I consider interesting. I would describe that day for the benefit of myself, so I might compare it with other days, to help me define interesting, but this isn't that type of blog.

Perhaps I should keep a work blog, too.

I see a bad blog arising.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When will you be doing the rambutan feature?

Geoffrey.